Pages

9/9/16

GRWM: Summer Makeup and Outfit






In this video I show you my go-to outfit and makeup! Most days I wear something like this during the Summer because I love shorts and booties together, and I like to keep my makeup more natural. I have everything linked below in case you want to buy something yourself! Hope you enjoy!

MAKEUP:

-Rimmel London Lasting Finish Primer

-Loreal Lumi Foundation "N3 Natural Buff"

-Rimmel London Match Perfection Concealer "Fair"

-Loreal True Match Powder "Sand Beige"

-Jordana Eyeliner "Black"

-Maybelline Lash Sensational "Black"

-BH Cosmetics Flawless Brow Trio "Medium"

-BH Cosmetics Contour Palette

-Milani Blush "Luminoso"

-Carli Bybel Palette

-Loreal Lip Liner "Beyond Pink"

-Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

OUTFIT:

-Army Green Tank

-High Waisted Jean Shorts

-Booties

No comments:

Post a Comment