Pages

3/17/16

Spring Lookbook 2016


Hello! In this video I show you some spring outfits I know I will definitely be wearing. I have been loving off the shoulder shirts and think it's a style that looks good on everyone! I hope you enjoy! xo

OUTFIT #1

Top: Forever 21

Jeans:Express

OUTFIT #2

Top:Forever 21
Jeans: American Eagle

OUTFIT #3

Dress: Urban Outfitters

OUTFIT #4

Top: Urban Outfitters

Jeans: Express


I love this top because of the floral print and the sexy open shoulder cut it has!


This dress is one of my all time favorites now! I am obsessed with the back of it!




I love this top with the white jeans! I have noticed off the shoulder shirts are going to be very popular this season, which I am totally ok with!


I love this flow top from Urban Outfitters. It is another open shoulder top that looks good on all body types!

No comments:

Post a Comment